POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 19 Feb 1999 05:34:51
Message: <36CD3E4A.E6DC3771@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Phoenix wrote:

> How about Linda de Mol?

As terrible as Rudy Carrel or Harry Winfurt (?).

But I think they just fake this dialect in a way because it is so
succesful in the german TV.
I have some friends in the Netherlands one of they a german that lives
there now for about 15 years. She can't speak german anymore. :-)

I can't support the oppion of Rudy but I guess as long as I can't speak
Dutch this nothing that really matters. ;-)

Greetings,

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler